Sunday 2 March 2014

Husband No. 1



I saw an unread mail in the inbox today morning which was from my child’s school. It was syllabus for the month. I thought it would be appropriate to send it to my wife immediately. I forwarded the mail to her. And I knew I did the right thing. In another five minutes I got a reply from my wife. There was only one line written.
 Your daughter is in Senior KG and this month is March“.
I did not understand anything. I then looked beneath and read the subject carefully. It was written Syllabus for February. I understood that I was a month late to respond. As today is march 3rd.
But why is it written that my daughter is in Senior KG? I checked the subject again carefully and read. “File: JuniorKG - February.doc, Description : JuniorKG Syllabus”. Alright, it is the syllabus for the Junior KG for the month of February.
Now it is clear to me,  it was a year and a month late.
Better late than never, I told myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment