One of my favorite post in my brothers Blog.
To those of us who have children in our lives, whether they are our own, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or students...
Here is something to make you chuckle.'Don't what? ‘Adam replied.
'Do NOT eat the fruit! ‘said God.
'Because I am your Father and I said so! ‘God replied, wondering why He hadn't stopped creation after making the elephants.
'Didn't I tell you not to eat the fruit? ‘God asked.
'Uh huh,' Adam replied.
'Then why did you? ' said the Father.
'I don't know,' said Eve.
'She started it! ‘Adam said.
'Did not! '
'Did too! '
'DID NOT! '
Having had it with the two of them, God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed.THE STORY !
If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give children wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be hard on yourself.
If God had trouble raising children, what makes you think it would be a piece of cake for you?
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!
1. You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.
3. Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young.
4. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
5. The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6. We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
FINALLY: If they still give you a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
'TAKE TWO ASPIRIN' AND 'KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN'.